Go to on Saturday, June 25th, from 9am to 1pm to shred and recycle your sensitive documents and/or recycle the electronics you no longer use.
Residents from Redmond and surrounding communities are invited to bring up to five (5) boxes or bags of paper to be shredded. Shredding will be served on a first come, first served basis. Once the truck is full, the bank will not be able to take additional documents. Documents will be shredded on site, while you watch. Shredded paper is recycled into new paper products. Cardboard boxes and/or bags are returned.
There are items that can be put into the consoles with the paper and items that cannot:
What is okay:
- Paper clips, staples, Acco fastners (metal prongs in manila folders), binder clips, rubber bands, window envelopes, and manila folders.
What must be removed prior to shredding:
- X-rays, actual photographs, anything covered in plastic like sheet protectors and transparencies, all 3-ring binders, all computer data binders (used primarily for continuous form paper), newspapers, and magazines.
Electronic Waste Recycling
Individuals are invited to bring up to 10 of the FREE items listed below (per person).
- TVs, CPUs, computer monitors, laptops, cell phones
$5 per item
- DVD players, fax machines, cable boxes, small servers, MP3 players, VHS players, scanners, stereo & speakers, modems, video game consoles, small printers (for home use, not the large office printers)
$10 per item
- Large printers, large fax machines, microwaves (no old push-button styles)
$20 per item
- Large microwaves
*Extra large printer? Please call eWaste at 425.239.4118 and ask for price.
Questions? Contact the Redmond branch.