It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: From 8 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Friday night at in Redmond.
- Why Go: Visit SoulFood Books this Friday night, sit back and relax while Clint McCune take care of the rest. Here's a sneak peak of what you're in for.
- Pricing: No cover.
- Bonus: Check out our to Nepal to raise awareness of global warming.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday at the Evergreen Family Theatre.
- Why Go: Check out this hilarious, kid-friendly Neil Simon comedy on opening weekend!
- Pricing: $10
- Where/When: 4 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at the in Bellevue.
- Why Go: With contributions from the Bellevue Opera Chorus, the Snoqualmie Valley Girls Choir and the Bellevue Philharmonic, this is shaping up to be quite the show.
- Pricing: Tickets from $15 to $45.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at the .
- Why Go: Wedding season is almost here. Come to the Redmond Senior Center this Saturday and check out all the photographers, hair stylists and caterers that will be available to help you create your perfect wedding.
- Pricing: Admission is free. Free gift bags will be given to the first 100 visitors.
- Where/When: Every Sunday beginning at 3 p.m., at the .
- Why Go: Stop by the brewery this Sunday see how this delicious beer is made. You'll even get a few samples.
- Pricing: Free. All ages welcome, just bring ID if you want to sample the beer.
And still you want more? Check out our family-friendly refreshed every Wednesday.