Welcome to the Grab & Go Kids Planner, a weekly calendar of kid-friendly activities and new places to try out with children.
Each week, we'll give you the info on the five best family activities or events in or near Redmond. You're time-pressed enough, so we're happy to do the research and find the best things to do and places to go, both locally and within reasonable striking distance.
Look for the planner each Wednesday, and help us build it with your own suggestions and tips — just add them to the comment box. Even if you disagree with our picks, let us know. We want to hear from you!
This week's Grab & Go Kids Planner was put together by our friends at Ruby Slipper Guide to the Eastside.
THE BOY WHO CRIED WOLF
- Website: http://www.secondstoryrep.org/childrens_theater/index.html
- Where/When: , Redmond Town Center, 16587 NE 74th St., Redmond, Friday through March 20
- Why Go: Just what happens when you call out for help one too many times? Find out at this children’s theater production of the popular fable.
- Pricing: $10
KIDS NIGHT OUT PAJAMA PARTY
- Website: http://greatplay.com/locations/redmond/pajamaparty.html
- Where/When: , 16510 Cleveland Street, Redmond, 5 p.m. Friday
- Why Go: Parents get some time off while kids get to play, eat pizza and watch movies.
- Pricing: $50 for four hours or $30 for two hours
POP IN PLAY TIME AT PUMP IT UP
- Website: http://www.pumpitupparty.com/wa/kirkland/party-packages/-p4q58q3108.htm
- Where/When: Pump It Up Inflatable Party Zone, 11605 NE 116th Street, Kirkland, 9 to 10:15 a.m. and 10:30 to 11:45 a.m. every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- Why Go: Kids 6 and younger get to jump to their hearts' content in a warehouse full of bouncy houses.
- Pricing: $6.50 per child ($4.50 for each additional sibling)
WIGGLE WORM DROP-IN AT NORTHWEST AERIALS
- Website: http://www.nwaerials.com
- Where/When: Northwest Aerials, 12440 128th Lane NE, Kirkland, various times Monday through Thursday and Saturday
- Why Go: Let your little ones get the wiggles out by jumping into the giant foam pit!
- Pricing: $8
PAJAMA STORY TIME
- Website: http://eventinfo.kcls.org/evanced/lib/eventcalendar.asp
- Where/When: Woodinville Library, 7 p.m. Tuesday
- Why Go: Bring your teddy bears and PJs for family story time fun at the library.
- Pricing: Free