It's that time of the year again, the time to see who has the most sincere pumpkin patch in hopes that the Great Pumpkin will visit. While you may not have your own patch, plenty of King County farms have patches filled with bright orange squashes.
Here is a by-no-means-complete list (although Patch tried to search out all pumpkin patches out there) of pumpkin patches in King County:
- Camp Korey at Carnation Farm - Pumpkin patch, This year the annual Fall Festival is a one weekend event taking place on
October 18, 19 and 20, 2013, 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, at Camp Korey at Carnation Farm.
- Fox Hollow Family Farm - Fall Festival Dates: October 2,4,5,6,9,11,12,13,16,18,19,20,23,30 from 10:00am to 3:00pm. Price: Adults and children are $10 per person (babies under 12 months old are free) Halloween Carnival Dates: October 25,26,27 from 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Price: Adults are $10 per person and children are $12 per person (babies under 12 months old are free) Located at 12031 Issaquah-Hobart Road SE in Issaquah.
- Carpinito Brothers Farm - U-Pick pumpkin patch and corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, 6868 S. 277th St.,Kent. Open daily from Sept. 28th-Halloween. Pumpkin Patch Hours: 9am- Dusk. Corn Maze Hours: 9am- 1 hour before Dusk. *Note: The Pumpkin Patch is dog-friendly; no dogs allowed in the corn maze.
- Dr. Maze's Corn Maze and Pumpkin Farm - Pumpkin patch-pick in the field, corn maze, tractor-pulled hay rides, farm market, food, restrooms, picnic area, farm animals, 15410 NE 124th St., Redmond. Upcoming events: Sept 27-29: Pumpkin Patch Opening Weekend
October 4,5, 11,12, 18,19, 25,26: Flashlight Nights, Friday and Saturday Nights in October, 6 pm to 9 pm
Oct 14 to 31: Halloween Countdown Weeks; also open Monday to Thursday
Oct. 31: Last Day of the Farm Season
Nov 2: Pumpkin Destruction Day!
- Enciso Family Farms has sadly announced its permanent closure this year. We wish them the best of luck.
- Fall City Farms- Has discontinued pumpkin sales this year, but check with them later for U-Cut Christmas trees!
- Jubilee Farm - Pumpkins, horse-drawn covered-wagon rides, hay rides, hay-bale maze, 229 W. Snoqualmie River Rd. NE, Carnation. Open from 10 am - 5 pm every Saturday and Sunday during October.
- Mosby Farm- Farm Stand and CSA – Open Sept. 27 – Oct. 30 this year for the Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze. Open daily from 10:00 A.M. to dusk. – Admission gate closes one hour prior to finishing time.12747-b South East Green Valley Road, Auburn.
- Remlinger Farms – Tickets for the Fall Festival are on sale, 32610 NE 32nd St., Carnation. Open Sept. 28th – October 27th this year for our annual Fall Pumpkin Harvest Festival. Festival hours are WEEKENDS from 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 PM. – Admission gate closes one hour prior to finishing time.
Weekday tours are available – guided and self guided tours available by reservation only.
- Thomasson Family Farm - Pumpkins, a harvest festival and more, 38223 236th Ave. SE, Enumclaw. October 1 through October 31, Open Daily 9:30 am till 5:30 pm. Nighttime corn maze open to the public. 10/26 & 27th - 7 pm to 10 pm. No reservations required *Don't forget your flashlight!
- A Pumpkin Patch at Trinity Tree Farm - Pumpkins for sale in the shop or farm stand, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, 14237 228th Ave. SE, Issaquah. Open for the 2013 harvest season Saturday, September 28! Hours of Operation: Daily 10:00am - 5:00pm (No entrance fee to the Pumpkin Patch!) Methods of Payment:Cash Only Please (cash machine onsite).
Any great pumpkin patches or corn mazes that we missed? Let us know in the comments.