It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new places to explore.
Is there something we missed? Let us know by sharing the event details in the comments section.
- Where/When: Noon to 5 p.m. Saturday at
- Why Go: The Washington Beer Commission invites you to visit some of our state’s many innovative, esteemed and friendly craft brewers this Saturday. Black Raven's open house will feature special beers on tap, brewery tours, food and snacks and opportunities to meet the brewers. For more information on the 2012 Washington Beer Open House and a full list a participating breweries, visit the Washington Beer Commision website.
- Pricing: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. Sunday at the
- Why Go: Join Serious About Fitness this Sunday for a 5K Fun Run/Walk. Participants will run or walk two 1.5 mile loops on the Sammamish River Trail, separated by a fitness challenge. A long sleeve t-shirt, post event Chili feed and beverages are all included in the registration.
- Pricing: Registration is $45. Proceeds benefit Hopelink.
- Where/When: Noon on Sunday at
- Why Go: Come join Soulfood Books this Sunday for a free afternoon meant to spark the leader in you. Four community leaders will lead mini-workshops to help you bring forth you own leadership potential. Speakers include: Rev. Judith Laxer from Gaia's Temple, Georgia Cammann from In Nature's Wisdom, Doug Wolfe from Adapt Business and Sarah Mace from Living Montessori Early Education.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: 2 p.m. Sunday at
- Why Go: Join the Sammamish Symphony as it performs a Mardi Gras concert this Sunday at Eastlake High School. The program will feature Dvořák, Beethoven, Kimberly Russ, Kachaturian and Grofé. Curious about what you’ll see? Check out this YouTube clip of the Sammamish Symphony in action. Enjoy the show!
- Pricing: Tickets are $16 for adults and $11 for seniors/students.
Editor's note: The HUB beer tasting event at Trellis and SecondStory Rep performances that were previously included here have sold out.