It’s Friday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work-get-me-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. on Friday, 3 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. on Saturday at the in Redmond.
- Why Go: Join the Evergreen Family Theatre for opening weekend of its newest production, It's a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play. This take on the classic American tale will transport you back to the glory days of radio.
- Pricing: Tickets are $15 for general admission and $13 for seniors and students.
- Where/When: 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Friday through Sunday at .
- Why Go: Looking to put some holiday spirit into your weekend shopping? Take a break from all the hustle and bustle with a horse-drawn carriage ride compliments of Redmond Town Center. The rides load at Northeast 74th Street and 166th Avenue Northeast near Macy's.
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: 5 to 10 p.m. daily through Dec. 1 at .
- Why Go: Visit the Bellevue Botanical Garden this weekend for its super popular Garden d’Lights Festival. The festival will feature more than half a million lights that transforms the garden into a blossoming winter wonderland.
- Pricing: Tickets are $5 each, children 10 and under are free.
- Where/When: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily at Molbak’s in Woodinville.
- Why Go: Join Molbak’s for its annual Festival of Poinsettias this weekend. Enjoy live music, snap your family’s holiday photo in front of Molbak’s famous 14-foot-high tall poinsettia tree, browse the 25-plus breathtaking varieties of Molbak’s-grown poinsettias, and visit with Santa.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 2 to 3 p.m. on Sunday at in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Come learn the skills to master the french press! Although the French press is conceptually very simple, you’lll explore the variables that can make the difference between gritty, dirty tasting coffee, and a full bodied, smooth cup.
- Pricing: $20. Includes 12oz Bag of Whole Stumptown Beans. RSVP at email@example.com if you plan to attend.