It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new places to explore.
Is there something we missed? Let us know by sharing the event details in the comments section.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. Friday, April 13, at the
- Why go: Support Redmond's future rock stars by checking out the sixth-annual Rockathon this Friday. Four musical acts will be performing a series of classic rock songs in what's guaranteed to be a fun evening for all ages. To get a taste of the event, of last year's Rockathon.
- Pricing: Admission is $8 or $7 with a canned food donation for Hopelink. Attendees who wear all black in honor Friday the 13th will get a dollar discount on the admission price.
- Where/When: 2:30 and 7 p.m. Saturday, April 14, at .
- Why Go: Together with Studio East, the fourth-, fifth- and sixth-grade students present Just Another Day in Wonderland: The Story of Alice. Come and enjoy this hilarious retelling of the classic Lewis Carroll story this Saturday!
- Pricing: Tickets are $6.
- Where/When: 7 a.m. Sunday, April 15, at in Redmond.
- Why Go: No need to hire an accountant for this race! Sign up for either the 1040 EZ 5K Run/Walk or the Long Form 10K Run. Race will be a loop, 5K will go once around and 10K twice. The first place male and female finishers in each race will win $100 gift cards to FootZone!
- Pricing: $20 for the 5K and $30 for the 10K.
- Where/When: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday, Saturday and Sunday, April 13-15, in the parking lot of Home Depot in Redmond.
- Why Go: If you’ve just finished your annual spring cleaning, come visit King County’s Wastemobile this weekend at Home Depot and drop off all the stuff that the garbage man wouldn’t haul away.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. Friday, April 13, at in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Start your weekend off with some live jazz. How Now Brown Cow will be playing all night long. If you love the funked-up soul sound of the ‘70s, you'll love How Now Brown Cow. Here's a sneak peek of what you're in for.
- Pricing: No cover.