Black Friday is coming early to Redmond this year, with several national retailers at Redmond Town Center scheduled to open their doors to sale enthusiasts at midnight tonight.
As the Los Angeles Times reported Wednesday, the early hours reflect a national trend of retail chains trying to draw in as many shoppers as possible over the holiday weekend.
Here are some of the stores around Redmond that will be opening early with special deals for shoppers:
- will open at midnight, four hours earlier than it did last Black Friday.
- also opens at midnight and is holding a "Thanksgiving Blowout Sale" with 50 percent off most items.
- is opening at midnight and offering online coupons for $10 off and an extra 15 percent off sale items.
- opens at midnight with 40 percent off all items until noon.
- is opening at 7 a.m. Friday and is offering 50 percent off of any kids or baby item with this online coupon. Everything in the store is on sale for up to 50 percent off.
- is offering a V.I.P shopping bag filled with 11 exclusive products over a $100 value. The Redmond store opens at 7 a.m. Friday.
- is getting in on the action with a $39.99 early-bird special on Noble Fir Christmas Trees from 7 a.m. to noon Friday. The store will also have sales all weekend on wine, Melissa & Doug toys, smoked salmon gift sets and more.
Not interested in competing with the crush of holiday shoppers at big, national chain stores? Avoid Black Friday and shop small around Redmond for Small Business Saturday.