Comcast Cable Communications has opened a new "XFINITY Store" in Factoria.
Comcast is one of the cable providers serving Bellevue residents.
The new store is located at 3630 Factoria Boulevard SE, Bellevue, with hours Monday - Saturday 9 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Sunday, 12 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Features of the new store according to a Comcast email announcement include the following:
- Transformation - Migrating from a routine transaction-business to a customer-centric sales and service environment.
- Interactive Displays - While waiting, customers can interact with our products and services by testing our XFINITY services at different stations throughout the store, such as 3D TV, the XFINITY TV app, and the latest technology in action.
- XFINITY Xperts - Knowledgeable agents will help connect customers to the next generation of XFINITY entertainment.
- Do-It-Yourself - Self-service kiosks are provided so customers can easily pay their bill. An intelligent queuing system eliminates having to wait in line.
- No more lines - Customers are greeted at the door and placed in a queuing system using an iPad to allow them to freely roam the store.
For additional information call Comcast at 1.800.COMCAST (1-800-266-2278).
-- Information from the city of Mercer Island