Several departments at the supermarket still had empty shelves Tuesday following a weekend fire that was sparked by an exterior generator.
Shelves in the meat, seafood, dairy and frozen food departments were empty, and signs around the store advised shoppers that all refrigerated, frozen and perishable items are unavailable. Most of the produce department appeared to be stocked, however.
A manager at the store said he was not allowed to speak to the media about the fire's aftermath but said employees were working around the clock to try to fix the problem. He said he was unsure when things would be back to normal.
The 2-alarm fire began Sunday evening when an exterior generator overheated and quickly spread to the store's electrical wiring, according to KOMO News. No one was injured in the blaze.