It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new places to explore.
Is there something we missed? Let us know by sharing the event details in the comments section.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, 2 p.m on Saturday, and 3 p.m. on Sunday at in Redmond.
- Why Go: Get to Marymoor this weekend and witness this unique production combining equestrian skill and performing arts. Created by Normand Latourelle, a co-founder of the famed Cirque du Soleil, Cavalia is sure to keep audiences of all ages entertained. The show will continue under the White Big Top at Marymoor Park through February 19.
- Cost: Ticket prices vary, for more information visit: http://www.cavalia.net/en.
- Where/When: 7 to 9 p.m. on Friday at the .
- Why Go: Join the Redmond Association of Spokenword (RASP) this Friday at the Old Redmond Schoolhouse Community Center for an Open Mic and your chance to meet author Elizabeth Austen.
- Cost: Free.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. Friday at in Redmond.
- Why Go: This is a fun opportunity to take younger children to a live musical performance at a close-to-home, “kid-friendly” venue. The actors are all fourth, fifth and sixth graders from Redmond's and .
- Cost: $6. Tickets are available at the door as well as on sale at lunch this week at Dickinson Elementary.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. Saturday at in Redmond.
- Why Go: Join the SecondStory Repertory for this performance by Dan Connolly. Don't miss out on what promises to be an inspirational intimate evening of original music by one of the Seattle area's most passionate and driven songwriters and performers.
- Cost: Tickets are $15 ($5 discount for children 15 and under.)
- Where/When: 12 p.m. Saturday at Jasper’s Dog Park.
- Why Go: Grab your furry friend and join the mayor of Kirkland, Kirkland City Council members, and members of Kirkland Off-Leash Dog Group (KDOG) for the inaugural ribbon cutting this Saturday to celebrate the opening of Jasper’s Dog Park, Kirkland’s first fenced off-leash dog park.
- Cost: Free.