It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new places to explore.
Is there something we missed? Let us know by sharing the event details in the comments section.
- Where/When: Showtimes are between midnight and 12:30 a.m. Thursday night/Friday morning at in Redmond Town Center.
- Why Go: Midnight movies aren't just for teenagers anymore! Every Thursday evening, iPic Theaters is now screening a handful of cult classics in its luxurious cinema. Tonight's selections are Silence of the Lambs, Monty Python and the Holy Grail and Pulp Fiction. PJs and Snuggies are encouraged!
- Pricing: Premium tickets are $6; premium plus seating is $9.
- Where/When: 3 to 5 p.m. on Saturday at in Redmond.
- Why Go: Learn a little more about the history of Washington State this Saturday at McDonald’s Book Exchange. Dr. Lorraine McConaghy will be reading passages from her latest book, New Land North of the Columbia: Historic Documents that Tell Story of Washington State from Territory to Today. Stick around after the readings and get your copy signed.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 8 to 11 p.m. Friday at in Redmond.
- Why Go: Join the Old Fire House on Friday for an exciting night of local, live music. The line up includesCatalyst, Forgotten Lore, To Paint the Sky, and Numbers. Enjoy the show!
- Pricing: $7
- Where/When: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily at Molbak’s in Woodinville.
- Why Go: Join Molbak’s for its annual Festival of Poinsettias this weekend. Enjoy live music, snap your family’s holiday photo in front of Molbak’s famous 14-foot-high tall poinsettia tree, browse the 25 plus breathtaking varieties of Molbak’s-grown poinsettias, and visit with Santa.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: 9:30 a.m. Sunday at in Kirkland.
- Why Go: Join in on this holiday tradition as more than 2,500 people take part in this Sunday’s 12K and 5K run/walk at Marina Park. The event includes a free kids' dash and a post-race celebration area with exhibitor booths and free food. Holiday costumes are encouraged.
- Pricing: Registration fees range between $30 and $45.