It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Redmond Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new places to explore.
Is there something we missed? Let us know by sharing the event details in the comments section.
- Where/When: 1-3 p.m. on Saturday, March 10, held on the Sammamish River Trail.
- Why Go: Join J.J. Mahoney’s this Saturday for its St. Patrick’s Day Run, a 5k jaunt along the Sammamish River Trail. Various prizes will be awarded throughout the day, including a prize for best costume. Walkers are welcome.
- Pricing: $25 for adults and $20 for kids. Your entry fee gets you a shirt, drinks and a donation toward Multiple Sclerosis.
- Where/When: 10 a.m.-2 p.m. on Saturday, March 10, at the .
- Why Go: Visit the Redmond Senior Center this Saturday for an event in the spirit of Antiques Roadshow. Professional appraisers will be on site to give verbal market evaluations in many areas, including general line antiques, books, silver, silver plate, brass, copper, porcelain, household evaluations, collectibles, equipment and machinery.
- Pricing: $5 per item, limit 6 items person. Registration is strongly encouraged. Register in person at the Redmond Senior Center.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, March 9-10; 3 p.m. on Sunday, March 11, at in Redmond.
- Why Go: Evergreen Family Theatre presents one of the greatest Broadway successes of all time—the classic rock opera Godspell. This vibrant performance teaches lessons of love and acceptance through a series of well-known parables. The talented cast uses its proficient wackiness and stellar vocal talent to present a high-energy slice of the teachings of Jesus. Enjoy the show!
- Pricing: Tickets are $18 for general admission, $16 for seniors and students, and available online through Brown Paper Tickets or by calling 800-838-3006.
- Where/When: 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Friday, March 10, at in Woodinville.
- Why Go: Stop by Matthews Estate this Friday night to enjoy wine, food and live music from the Todd Joseph Band. There will be complimentary light appetizers available to snack on during the evening and current releases are available for purchase by the glass or bottle. Bring friends who enjoy wine and start your weekend off with a bang.
- Cost: Admission is free.
- Where/When: 3 p.m. Sunday, March 11, at the .
- Why Go: Join Master Chorus Eastside this Sunday at the KPC for a sometimes touching, sometimes vigorous celebration of all things Celtic. The concert will feature performances by Loch Lomond, Londonderry Air, Star of the County Down and more.
- Pricing: Tickets are $20 for adults and $15 for seniors and youths.
- Where/When: 10-11:30 a.m. on Saturday, March 10, at in Bellevue.
- Why Go: Join the Northwest Arts Center this Saturday for art, games, music and all things green. This event is suitable for children between 2 and 5 years old. Don’t forget to wear something green!
- Pricing: $22 for residents and $25 for non-residents.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Friday, March 9, at .
- Why Go: If you haven’t caught the Redmond High School Theatre Arts production of Little Shop of Horrors yet, this Friday will be your last chance. The musical features the lyrics of Howard Ashman and music by Alan Menken, and is the comedic story of a man-eating plant named Audrey and her keeper, Seymour. Enjoy the show!
- Pricing: Tickets are $10 for adults and $8 for children.