Nominations and applications are now being accepted for Leadership Eastside’s 2 year Leadership Enrichment Program.
We’re seeking high performing individuals who are…
- Practiced in managing and leading within profit, non-profit, public, corporate and other networked environments
- Passionate about service to community
- Open learners and collaborative partners
…and who have the capacity to become effective community leaders focusing on important issues and benefitting the Eastside communities and cities in which they live and work.
If you know someone who would benefit from the enhanced leadership skills, broadened connections and confidence-building the Program provides, and who, through their leadership will “pay it forward” to the community, please consider
nominating them for the upcoming class. Click here to nominate a leader in your community!
If you live and/or work on the Eastside and are already familiar with the tremendous impact Leadership Eastside is having on our community, click here
to apply. Use the password “Leadership”.
Want to find out more? Come to one of our Open Houses:
- Tuesday, March 12th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, lunch provided,GLY Construction, 200 112th Ave. NE, Suite 300, Bellevue WA 98004 RSVP HERE
- Tuesday, March 19th, 5:30pm – 7:00pm, wine and cheese, The Grape Choice, 9 Lake St S., Kirkland, WA 98033 RSVP HERE
- Thursday, April 4th, 5:30pm – 7:00pm, wine and cheese, The Grape Choice, 9 Lake St S., Kirkland, WA 98033 RSVP HERE
- Friday, April 19th, 12:00pm – 1:00pm, lunch provided, Location TBD RSVP HERE
About Leadership Eastside
Leadership Eastside informs, equips and connects the community’s
greatest assets – its leaders - to meet the community’s greatest needs through
its State of the Eastside forums, the LE 2-year Adaptive Leadership Development
Program, and an extensive network of people and organizations who make a
difference on the Eastside.
About the LE Enrichment Program
LE's unique premier two-year program serves the greater Eastside
region by helping regional leaders develop their leadership skills and
connections to make a difference in their local communities through leadership
roles in business, volunteerism and public service. The organization has been a
driving force in building community leaders since 2005 when LE evolved out of
the former Leadership Institute and Advance Bellevue programs. More than 140
Eastside organizations are currently benefiting from LE members' volunteerism: serving on nonprofit boards, commissions and chambers. Many program participants hold or have sought public office including 3 current Eastside Mayors. LE graduates make a significant impact on their organizations and in the community.
For more information, go to www.LeadershipEastside.com
For media information contact: Karin Duval at 425-736-2800 or Karin@LeadershipEastside.com