The Cadillac of farmers markets celebrates its 37th season with 85 vendors weekly. We have organic choices in produce, fruits, berries, cheese, eggs and meats. Find great selections of plants, herbs, flowers, breads, jams, honey, fish, specialty sauces and nuts. Enjoy crepes, tamales, pizza, Italian food, shave ice, popcorn and pastries for lunch. Listen to our live bands every Saturday.
TOMORROW, JULY 14:
- Special musical guests Swamp Soul play from noon to 2 p.m.
- Buskers (musicians playing for tips) will perform at the South end of Market.
- KidsQuest Children's Museum on site from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.!
- National Wildlife Federation and Forterra community booths
- Our Master Gardeners will be on property all day to get your garden growing.
Our market is the oldest open-air market on the Eastside. Located on the western edge of Redmond Town Center. Come visit us tomorrow!