With things getting somewhat back to normal in the weather department, here's an update from the Lake Washington School District, as of Saturday. No word yet on whether school will be in session Monday, and we haven't seen a revised schedule for finals yet.
School Information Nights
- The Stella Schola mandatory information night scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 18, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 25, from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Rose Hill Junior High cafeteria.
- The Redmond High School meeting for parents of incoming 2012 freshmen scheduled for Wednesday, Jan. 18, has been rescheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 1 at 7 p.m.
- The STEM School mandatory information night scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 19, has been rescheduled for Friday, Jan. 27 from 7 to 9 p.m. at Redmond Junior High.
- All other information nights scheduled for Thursday, Jan. 19, were canceled and will be rescheduled.
Board of Directors
The Lake Washington School District Board of Directors has made adjustments to its meeting schedule for the next few months. The new schedule will allow for an additional special session to consider personnel matters.
- Jan. 23: A special board meeting for the purpose of conducting an executive session for personnel will be held at 5:30 p.m. (Executive sessions are not open to the public.)
- The board meeting and work session originally scheduled for Jan. 23 will be moved to Jan. 30 (board meeting at 5:30 p.m., work session at 7:00 p.m.).
- The Feb. 6 board meeting is moved until after winter break, to Feb. 27. It will be treated as a first meeting of the month with a work session at 5:00 p.m. and a regular board meeting at 7:00 p.m. A public comment period will be on the agenda.
- The March 5 board meeting and work session will be moved to March 26. Since it is the first meeting of the month, the work session will start at 5:00 p.m. and the board meeting at 7:00 p.m. A public comment period will be on the agenda.
- The March 19 board meeting is canceled.
- The April 9 work session, scheduled for 5 p.m., is canceled.